Dr. Emanuel Vlastos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Vlastos?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Vlastos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017

Dr. V was my doctor when I had my older two sons and then switched practices before I had my last son. Dr. V was an outstanding doctor. He was able to answer all of my questions (and I always had a list) and made me feel very comfortable. He did not actually delivery my first son one of his colleagues. When i had my second son i had some concerned about the delivery and if they had to break my water again. Dr. V and I talked about my concerns and luckily he was on call and able to deliver my second son and he personal broke my water and this time it was not painful. Dr. V is a very caring and profession man and I feel Blessed to have had him as my doctor.

April 7th, 2014

Best high risk OB I've ever had

Dr Vlastos cares about not only the mom, but the entire family. He took care of me for 2 high risk pregnancies and was the most amazing doctor. Always took the time to listen and care. He ultimately delivered our daughter early because something just didn't seem right and once he did, they found a true knot in her cord. I can't say enough great things about him.

March 19th, 2010

Best OB I've ever had

We'd had 7 miscarriages in a row. Dr. Vlastos was the only doctor really interested in finding out why. Thanks to him, we now have four fantastic children with one on the way. We've moved three hours away, but I still drive in to see him.

February 6th, 2017