A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Wittels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Wittels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittels
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Wittels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Wittels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittels graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Wittels MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Wittels practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Wittels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Wittels practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.