A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Wittels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Wittels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittels
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wittels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Wittels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittels graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Wittels MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Wittels practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Wittels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Wittels practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.