A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuela Veras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Dr. Veras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuela Fernandes Tavora Veras MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuela F. Veras practice?
- Dr. Emanuela Veras has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuela Veras practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.