More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emault Louis
Dr. Emault Louis, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Mattapan, MA, with another office in Mattapan, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Louis is affiliated with Mattapan Community Health Center, Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave. and Boston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emault Louis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Emault Louis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mattapan, MA.
Dr. Antoine Lespinasse
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Mattapan, MA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Mattapan, MA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Moneesha Narula-Isaac
Mattapan, MA 0.39 mi14