A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eme Igbokwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eme Igbokwe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eme Igbokwe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Igbokwe graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Igbokwe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio County Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eme Oko Igbokwe MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eme O. Igbokwe practice?
- Dr. Eme Igbokwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Eme Igbokwe practices Neurology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Neurologists.