A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emeka Acholonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acholonu
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Acholonu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeka Acholonu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acholonu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Acholonu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emeka Joseph Acholonu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emeka J. Acholonu practice?
- Dr. Emeka Acholonu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emeka Acholonu practices Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.