A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emeka Acholonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emeka Acholonu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acholonu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acholonu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeka Acholonu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acholonu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Acholonu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emeka Joseph Acholonu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emeka J. Acholonu practice?
- Dr. Emeka Acholonu has 1 office location.
Dr. Emeka Acholonu practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.