Learn more about Dr. Emeka Eziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emeka Eziri, Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Consultant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eziri
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eziri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeka Eziri, FCCP, MD, MS is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eziri graduated from University Of Calabar. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eziri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emeka Michael Eziri FCCP, MD, and MS is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emeka M. Eziri practice?
- Dr. Emeka Eziri has 1 office location.
Dr. Emeka Eziri practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Lincolnton, NC.
See Lincolnton Pulmonologists and Lincolnton Sleep Medicine Doctors.