A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emeka Nchekwube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emeka Nchekwube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeka Nchekwube, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nchekwube graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nchekwube has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emeka John Nchekwube BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emeka J. Nchekwube practice?
- Dr. Emeka Nchekwube has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emeka Nchekwube practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgan Hill, CA.
See Santa Clara Neurological Surgeons.