A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emeka Uwakwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emeka Uwakwe is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeka Uwakwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwakwe graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Uwakwe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uwakwe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emeka A. Uwakwe practice?
Dr. Emeka Uwakwe practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.