A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emelie Ilarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emelie Ilarde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emelie Ilarde, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilarde graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilarde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emelie Ilarde FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emelie Ilarde practice?
- Dr. Emelie Ilarde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emelie Ilarde practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Primary Care Doctors.