A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emelito Pinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Pinga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Basin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emelito Ruste Pinga MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emelito R. Pinga practice?
- Dr. Emelito Pinga has 1 office location.
Dr. Emelito Pinga practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Oncologists.