A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emely Karandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emely Karandy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Karandy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Karandy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emely Karandy DO is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emely Karandy practice?
- Dr. Emely Karandy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emely Karandy practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Valley Forge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Reading, PA.
See Valley Forge Surgeons.