Dr. Emely Karandy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emely Karandy?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Emely Karandy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

Awesome As Usual.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone There Is Awesome, Polite, Efficient, Friendly, Outgoing, Outstanding, Prompt Quick, Caring, Trustworthy, Amazing, Concerned, So Glad I Came Here For My Chin. I'm Staying With Dr. Karandy, Karen And Front Desk.

July 29th, 2015

Awesome

Hi There Dr. Karandy. My Name Is Kathy. I Saw You Today In The Morning At 10:00 A.M. In The Limerick Office. Everything Was Awesome, Wonderful, Fantastic. I Will Be Back Again On 8/4/2015. To Check On My Surgery On My Chin And Take Out My Stitches To. You Will Always Be My Doctor. Karen Was Great To. The Front Desk People Were Great To. I Can't Wait To Come Back gain. Thank - You. Kathy Schock.

October 10th, 2014

Dr karandy is not a person I want as a dr. Shes extremely nasty. When I ask a question which she did not agree is appropriate o was insulted. I tried to tell her office staff but I was seen to be wrong after investigators. Do not vo to physicians specialty for dr montarrio n karandy. If u ask for a particular svs n change your mond dr karandy has a holeyer than though additude. She fights ur crediter to pay regardless of u receiving the treatment u prepaid for. UNLESS YOU LIKE A DR TELLING YOU WHAT U MUST DO, AND LIES TO HER PARTNERS CAUSING U THE PATIENT TO PAY FOR ZERO WORK COMPLETED; GO ELSEWHERE

September 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Karandy for several years. While I have moved a great distance from her office, I continue to see her. She is knowledgeable, warm, accommodating, and there is never a wait in her office. Her staff are always welcoming and friendly. I have recommended her to several people, who also continue to see her.

February 28th, 2012

Dr. Karandy was Kind, Thoughtful, and listened to my concerns.

The office staff when I called to make my appointment were kind and considerate about my concerns. When I came in for my appointment they asked how I was as I had been crying on the phone. I had just been told I had skin cancer before I called to make the appointment. They were able to get me in the next day. The doctor was patient and answered all my questions. She explained what she was doing as she did the surgery. I would highly recommend her. She is forthright, and tells you the truth. She took time with me, and I did not feel rushed.

September 29th, 2011

Arrogant

This physician is arrogant and lacks compassion. Her office staff converses about patients' intake paperwork within the hearing of the entire waiting room. They lack professionalism .

March 27th, 2017