Plastic Surgeons

Plastic Surgery Specialists
1288 Valley Forge Rd
Valley Forge, PA 19482
610-935-5600
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Karandy for several years. While I have moved a great distance from her office, I continue to see her. She is knowledgeable, warm, accommodating, and there is never a wait in her office. Her staff are always welcoming and friendly. I have recommended her to several people, who also continue to see her.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2013

This doctor is sarcastic and I felt belittled by her. Her office staff talked and made comments about my medical history in hearing of everyone in the waiting room. Dr., Karandy should not work with humans.

|  .  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

This office is tremendous but this is the first time that I met with Dr. Karandy. I felt that she was condenscending, arogant and had a very poor bedside manner. I would highly recommend this practice but not Dr. Karandy

|  Dr. Karandy was Kind, Thoughtful, and listened to my concerns.  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

The office staff when I called to make my appointment were kind and considerate about my concerns. When I came in for my appointment they asked how I was as I had been crying on the phone. I had just been told I had skin cancer before I called to make the appointment. They were able to get me in the next day. The doctor was patient and answered all my questions. She explained what she was doing as she did the surgery. I would highly recommend her. She is forthright, and tells you the truth. She took time with me, and I did not feel rushed.

|  Arrogant  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

This physician is arrogant and lacks compassion. Her office staff converses about patients' intake paperwork within the hearing of the entire waiting room. They lack professionalism.