A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emelya Ahadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emelya Ahadian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emelya Ahadian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahadian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ahadian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emelya Ahadian MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emelya Ahadian practice?
- Dr. Emelya Ahadian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emelya Ahadian practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.