A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emeran Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emeran Mayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emeran Anton Mayer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Emeran A. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Emeran Mayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emeran Mayer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.