A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerico Csepanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerico Csepanyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Csepanyi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Csepanyi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerico P Csepanyi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emerico P. Csepanyi practice?
- Dr. Emerico Csepanyi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emerico Csepanyi practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Downey, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.