A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerico Csepanyi is Excellent. Dr. Csepanyi has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Csepanyi graduated from Univ Di Palermo, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Palermo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Csepanyi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Csepanyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emerico Csepanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emerico P. Csepanyi practice?
Dr. Emerico Csepanyi practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians.