A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerico Csepanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerico Csepanyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Csepanyi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Csepanyi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Csepanyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emerico P. Csepanyi practice?
Dr. Emerico Csepanyi practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians.