A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerson Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerson Bueno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueno
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bueno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emerson Bueno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Medication Management
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bueno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerson Bumanglag Bueno MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emerson B. Bueno practice?
- Dr. Emerson Bueno has 1 office location.
Dr. Emerson Bueno practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.