A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerson Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerson Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emerson Harrison, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerson E Harrison FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emerson E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Emerson Harrison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emerson Harrison practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.