A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerson Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerson Knight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emerson Knight, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Knight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerson Leroy Knight MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emerson L. Knight practice?
- Dr. Emerson Knight has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emerson Knight practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, PA and Newport, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.