by Jackie on May 6th, 2015

5 stars! He is the greatest!

Save Yourself the Headache. show details Save Yourself the Headache.
Jan 9th, 2014

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. It will be a waste of time if you are not one of his cookie cutter patients. He is uninterested in any questions his patients may have, does not explain his reasoning or what it is you even have, does not listen at all - He only knows what his first automatic reaction is and isn't interested in anything else. His way or the highway. Not receptive. Very rude if you even suggest his idea might be wrong. Save yourself a headache and see another doctor who is more willing to work WITH his patients.

Doctor's Response

Our goal is to have each and every patient feel they are given the time and respect they deserve. Please let us know if you would like another urologist at Urology of Central Pennsylvania to schedule time with you to have your urologic health needs met. Thank you!

unbeleivable show details unbeleivable
by steven beard on Nov 26th, 2013

I cant believe he is still in practice,im working on a page on you tube ,that way I can post my records,you will not believe what this man along with prudencio did to me,its criminal .I will post it under his name on you tube soon.im not that great with computers so its taking me a while.until then feel free to call me 805 455 2762 I will tell you all about this guy.

Doctor's Response

Mar 30th, 2012

Great personality, gets right to the point. tells you whats right for you.

Jan 31st, 2009

Fantastic and caring urologist. Would recommend anyone in the area that needs to see a urologist to see him. Just a great person.