A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerson Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerson Reid, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emerson Reid, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerson Carlisle Reid MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emerson C. Reid practice?
- Dr. Emerson Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Emerson Reid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.