Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emerson Walden Jr
Dr. Emerson Walden Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Walden is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital and Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Emerson Walden Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Emerson Walden Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Edward Bolgiano
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Matilda Hagan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Baltimore, MD 0 mi6
Dr. Jay Goodman
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Baltimore, MD 0 mi52