Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emerth Coburn
Dr. Emerth Coburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laurelton, NY, with other offices in Rosedale, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coburn is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Long Island Jewish Valley Stream. He speaks English.
Dr. Emerth Coburn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emerth Coburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurelton, NY.
Dr. Samuel Akuoku
Laurelton, NY 0.13 mi37
Dr. Robert Peters
Legal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Laurelton, NY 0.13 mi39
Dr. Noor Khan
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rosedale, NY 0.42 mi35