A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerth Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerth Coburn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coburn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emerth L. Coburn practice?
Dr. Emerth Coburn practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.