A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emerth Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emerth Coburn is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Coburn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emerth Lance Coburn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emerth L. Coburn practice?
- Dr. Emerth Coburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Emerth Coburn practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.