A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emery Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emery Zimmermann is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zimmermann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emery Gilroy Zimmermann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emery G. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Emery Zimmermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emery Zimmermann practices Psychiatry near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Chino Psychiatrists.