A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnoki-Kis graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalnoki-Kis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis practice?
- Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis practices Plastic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Louisville, KY.
See Mesa Surgeons.