Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis?

Posted on May 4th, 2016

She is amazing, I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

After doing tons of research on technique, style and reviews on various surgeons I found Dr. Kalnoki-Kis. I went in for my consultation and from the very first day I knew I made a great choice. Everyone that works in this office is amazing. They answered all 5000 of my questions and somehow managed to help quell my fear of doctors as a whole. The staff just seems to emanate an aura of kindness and helpfulness. They listen and understand, they work to help achieve your goals. Dr. Kalnoki-kis is also very forthcoming, explaining every detail about the surgery and recovery, what to expect and what to look for. Thanks to her and her staff I was overly prepared for the weeks following surgery, which I must say was an absolute breeze. I expected much worse than I actually experienced. I highly recommend this team of talented people. Both for their refreshing personalities and for their skill. I don't believe I could have chosen a better doctor.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I felt so fortunate to have found Dr K. After recovering from breast cancer. I found Dr K to be very informative, knowledgeable and compassionate. She truly listened to my situation and concerns. I highly recommend her for breast cancer survivors. Thank you Dr K and your refreshing and knowledgeable staff.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Kalnoki exceeded my expectations. I am considering a revision surgery and have decided to use her expertise when I am ready to go forward. It's good to know there are surgeons with a passion to help breast cancer survivors.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr Kalnoki did wonderful work on me , I am highly recommended to anyone, I am very lucky to find her ,she and her staff deserve 5 stars for there services.

Excellent Plastics Doc

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Doc is a perfectionist, perfect work for my mastectomy reconstruction!

Honest conversation

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I had a visit yesterday after a cheek laceration and was Extreamly nervous and after my visit I felt she has my back . Her staff was friendly and welcoming ..Our conversation went from how I was injured to me serving in Kenya .. I am also in the medical field also and patient's satisfaction starts with that call to the office and caring voice on the phone .. Thank you for caring.. In my book you are a Rock Star ..

Beautiful work, beautiful person, beautiful outcome!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Kalnoki is beyond exceptional! She is courteous in understanding your unique situation, thorough in communicating options and details, and simply a pleasure in all other regards. Her attention to detail had me hooked from the very beginning. I am delighted.

Not the outcome I was expecting

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Nice lady, but not at all happy with my breast reconstruction. Had to find another surgeon to straighten out the poor work she did.

Simply the Best!

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I knew she was the one to do my reconstructive surgery from the first day I met her. I never had any doubt that she was the best. I would recommend her to anyone considering breast reconstructive surgery. I got more than I could ever ask for- from a surgeon, as well, as an artist. It was an awesome journey. Thank you, Dr. Kalnoki_kis!

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Very willing to spend time with me and answer all of my questions.

Exceptionally talented surgeon

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I had a breast lift and augmentation after 3 children and many years of breastfeeding (also age -38). Dr Kanolki-Kis was amazing on all levels. I am only 10 days post op and I look and feel beautiful. The outcome is exactly as we discussed. She answered all questions and addressed all concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any breast surgery. She is truely an artist!