Dr. Emese Kalnoki-Kis MD Patient Reviews

no change

May 4th, 2016
She is amazing, I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

February 9th, 2016
After doing tons of research on technique, style and reviews on various surgeons I found Dr. Kalnoki-Kis. I went in for my consultation and from the very first day I knew I made a great choice. Everyone that works in this office is amazing. They answered all 5000 of my questions and somehow managed to help quell my fear of doctors as a whole. The staff just seems to emanate an aura of kindness and helpfulness. They listen and understand, they work to help achieve your goals. Dr. Kalnoki-kis is also very forthcoming, explaining every detail about the surgery and recovery, what to expect and what to look for. Thanks to her and her staff I was overly prepared for the weeks following surgery, which I must say was an absolute breeze. I expected much worse than I actually experienced. I highly recommend this team of talented people. Both for their refreshing personalities and for their skill. I don't believe I could have chosen a better doctor.

February 8th, 2016
I felt so fortunate to have found Dr K. After recovering from breast cancer. I found Dr K to be very informative, knowledgeable and compassionate. She truly listened to my situation and concerns. I highly recommend her for breast cancer survivors. Thank you Dr K and your refreshing and knowledgeable staff.

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Kalnoki exceeded my expectations. I am considering a revision surgery and have decided to use her expertise when I am ready to go forward. It's good to know there are surgeons with a passion to help breast cancer survivors.

February 8th, 2016
Dr Kalnoki did wonderful work on me , I am highly recommended to anyone, I am very lucky to find her ,she and her staff deserve 5 stars for there services.

April 28th, 2015
Excellent Plastics Doc
Doc is a perfectionist, perfect work for my mastectomy reconstruction!

July 30th, 2014
Honest conversation
I had a visit yesterday after a cheek laceration and was Extreamly nervous and after my visit I felt she has my back . Her staff was friendly and welcoming ..Our conversation went from how I was injured to me serving in Kenya .. I am also in the medical field also and patient's satisfaction starts with that call to the office and caring voice on the phone .. Thank you for caring.. In my book you are a Rock Star ..

May 16th, 2014
Beautiful work, beautiful person, beautiful outcome!
Dr. Kalnoki is beyond exceptional! She is courteous in understanding your unique situation, thorough in communicating options and details, and simply a pleasure in all other regards. Her attention to detail had me hooked from the very beginning. I am delighted.

March 24th, 2013
Not the outcome I was expecting
Nice lady, but not at all happy with my breast reconstruction. Had to find another surgeon to straighten out the poor work she did.

March 15th, 2013
Simply the Best!
I knew she was the one to do my reconstructive surgery from the first day I met her. I never had any doubt that she was the best. I would recommend her to anyone considering breast reconstructive surgery. I got more than I could ever ask for- from a surgeon, as well, as an artist. It was an awesome journey. Thank you, Dr. Kalnoki_kis!

November 30th, 2012
Very willing to spend time with me and answer all of my questions.

August 24th, 2012
Exceptionally talented surgeon
I had a breast lift and augmentation after 3 children and many years of breastfeeding (also age -38). Dr Kanolki-Kis was amazing on all levels. I am only 10 days post op and I look and feel beautiful. The outcome is exactly as we discussed. She answered all questions and addressed all concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any breast surgery. She is truely an artist!