Dr. Emese Simon MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sarasota, FL

April 5th, 2017
Practice
Dr. Simone was one of the only doctors who worked with patients who have muscle/spine issues. She really helped me when I visited her last year. However, this year she has some personal issues that took her away from the practice. That is where the problems are now. She has brought on several doctors and PAs to help her but they do not have her knowledge and compassion. As noted in some of the reviews the office staff seems somewhat un organized and the wait times are well over an hour. Hope she can get back on track and begin taking patients regularly.

January 28th, 2015
This sweet Doctor is one of the most in depth doctors and truly has a deep commitment to her patient she truly takes time with her patient . I would trust her judgement on the problem at hand.

February 16th, 2012
When no other doctors would help me due to my "complicated case", Dr.Simon welcomed me to her practice with open arms. She has been kind, but also firmly honest with me at all times. She listens very patiently to me without interupting. Only after I am finished does she give her opinion.

June 1st, 2011
John Berkey
I have had Dr. Simon as an attending physcian for 3 years - meeting at least every 3 months. In that time, I have never waited more than 10 mins, usually get treated immediately. I have found her bedside manner to be better than any physician in my past. Clearly, she understands my concerns and needs during treatment. Recommend her above all others.