A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emidio Novembre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emidio Novembre is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novembre
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Novembre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Novembre graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Novembre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emidio Michael Novembre DO is a male Pain Management, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emidio M. Novembre practice?
- Dr. Emidio Novembre has 1 office location.
Dr. Emidio Novembre practices Pain Medicine near Elkin, NC.
See Elkin Pain Management Doctors.