A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emie Kuyumjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emie Kuyumjian, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuyumjian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuyumjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emie Kuyumjian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuyumjian graduated from St. Matthew's University (Grand Cayman). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuyumjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emie Ara Kuyumjian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emie A. Kuyumjian practice?
- Dr. Emie Kuyumjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emie Kuyumjian practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors.