A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Adballa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Adballa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Adballa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adballa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil V Adballa DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Emil V. Adballa practice?
- Dr. Emil Adballa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Adballa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.