A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Baccash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Baccash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Baccash, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccash graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baccash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil G Baccash FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emil G. Baccash practice?
- Dr. Emil Baccash has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Baccash practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.