Learn more about Dr. Emil Baccash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Baccash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baccash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baccash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Baccash, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccash graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baccash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil G Baccash FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emil G. Baccash practice?
- Dr. Emil Baccash has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Baccash practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.