A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Baccash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Baccash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Baccash, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccash graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baccash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baccash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan