A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Balthazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Balthazar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balthazar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balthazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Balthazar, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cecal Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balthazar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balthazar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Jacques Balthazar MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emil J. Balthazar practice?
- Dr. Emil Balthazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Balthazar practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.