A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Emil Balthazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Balthazar, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cecal Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balthazar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balthazar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Jacques Balthazar MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emil J. Balthazar practice?
- Dr. Emil Balthazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Balthazar practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.