Learn more about Dr. Emil Balthazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Balthazar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balthazar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balthazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Balthazar, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cecal Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balthazar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balthazar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Jacques Balthazar MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emil J. Balthazar practice?
- Dr. Emil Balthazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Balthazar practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.