A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Bogdanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Bogdanov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Bogdanov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Nikolaev Bogdanov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Emil N. Bogdanov practice?
- Dr. Emil Bogdanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Bogdanov practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Anesthesiologists.