A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Cheng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil S Cheng MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Emil S. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Emil Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emil Cheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.