Learn more about Dr. Emil Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Cheng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil S Cheng MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Emil S. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Emil Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emil Cheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.