inactive

Emil M Degoma MD Patient Reviews

October 3rd, 2010
Dr. Degoma has the heart, soul and mind of a doctor. Wish all my doctors are like him.

Yelp review
The diligent care at Stanford was much appreciated. With their help, my blood pressure is finally where it needs to be.

Yelp review
Doctor Emil DeGoma is one of the best doctors I've dealt with. I wanted to get a 2nd opinion on my blood results and he was able to explain them to me in great detail. He also made me feel very comfortable as well. He is very detailed and answered all my questions. Most doctors I've seen in the past rushed through my questions but Dr. DeGoma made sure that all my questions were answered. I came out not just knowing that I will be okay but also understood exactly what was going on with me. I would highly recommend his services.

Yelp review
I am one of Dr. Degoma's patient and I am lucky to have him as one of my cardiologist. I have seen many doctors from different hospitals in the past and I would say that he was one of the nicer ones and he treated me like a family. I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition along with my pregnancy that puts me at high risk. With his expertise and close monitoring and care on my situation he made my ordeal less complex. I gave birth to a normal and healthy baby and I didn't suffer any complications. I would highly recommend his service.

Yelp review
I had the opportunity to sit in on many patient consultations with Dr Degoma while I was completing a masters program in nursing. He always treated each and every patient with the utmost care and attention. He was thorough in his assessments, knowledgeable about his field and clear with his recommendations. He was always kind and respectful and is a physician I would highly recommend.

October 2nd, 2010
It was my pleasure to work with Dr. Degoma for over 5 years. I work with many physicians and he is one of the most engaging, caring and intelligent providers that I know. Dr. Degoma is organized, timely, a superior communicator and he goes the extra mile for patients. I highly recommend his service.

October 2nd, 2010
Whoever wrote the previous review must be crazy! Dr Degoma is one of the MOST RESPECTFUL doctor I've ever met. He has good bedside manners and is very concerned about his patient's welfare. And take note whoever reads the previous review... Stanford Hospital is a teaching hospital. i was a patient of the hospital and when you check in, you sign a form stating that you will be shown to students and as part of teaching, of course he point out to his students whatever is the result of the surgery regardless of when. So to Mickey C., you may want to read whatever you signed at the hospital first before you rant unnecessarily. OR go to a different hospital!

October 2nd, 2010
I previously completed a "Stanford card" to show my appreciation, and thought it best to do the same on-line. Dr. Ashley and Dr. deGoma have been very kind to my husband since our first visit. He has been ill for quite some time, from heart failure, and we initially came for a second opinion, and then decided to transfer our care here. The team, including the very accessible nurses, have been exceptional, and we are very much obliged to them. Sometimes their appointments start late; that said, we never felt rushed when it was our turn, and all of our questions were answered (though more seem to crop up).

Wonderful
Excellent experience with Dr De Goma and Stanford.