Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emil Diiorio
Dr. Emil Diiorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazle Township, PA, with other offices in Phillipsburg, NJ and Easton, PA (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Diiorio is affiliated with Easton Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus. Dr. Diiorio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emil Diiorio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Emil Diiorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazle Township, PA.
Dr. Thomas Meade
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Hazle Township, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Anthony Falvello
Hazle Township, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Scott Boyle
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Hazleton, PA 0.25 mi22