A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Diiorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Diiorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diiorio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diiorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Diiorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diiorio graduated from University Of Antwerpen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diiorio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- The Surgical Specialty Center at Coordinated Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil John Diiorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emil J. Diiorio practice?
- Dr. Emil Diiorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Diiorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.