A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Diiorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Diiorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diiorio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diiorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Diiorio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diiorio graduated from University Of Antwerpen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diiorio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- The Surgical Specialty Center at Coordinated Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil John Diiorio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emil J. Diiorio practice?
- Dr. Emil Diiorio has 11 office locations.
Dr. Emil Diiorio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.