A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Ebner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Ebner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ebner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oaklawn Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Eric Ebner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emil E. Ebner practice?
- Dr. Emil Ebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Ebner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI.
See Battle Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.