Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh?

Hehe

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Thru his dillegence, Dr E was instrumental in my getting a diagnosis for a hard to find Breast Canccer, Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. ILC, was not palpable, nor did it show up on my Mamograms, but he ordered a diagnostic Mamo & Ulta Sound and my Breast Cancer was finally found! and stage one! Most ILC's are stage 3 or4 by the I me of diagnosis, as it is in the milk lobe & the cancer cells grow in a straight line & flat at an early stage & can't be felt especially if you have dense breast. www.areyoudense.com

Thank you for your persistence,ead to getting my diagnosis of ILC, breast cancer at an early stage!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Protect your body from this man!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

In my case several of my doctor visits were way below the standard of care I received from other Doctors. I have ended up with chronic pain due to lack of care and delay in care recieved from Mr Emil. There are many thoughtful doctors to choose from. This is NOT one of them. Procedures are safe only if the surgeon is well trained and is caring enough to look out for the patient. A doctor that is careless can injure your body beyond repair!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

experienced and knowledgeable. quick diagnosis and treatment. great and professional staff.

Protect your body....go to a doctor that cares and has critical thinking skills.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Cares for patients below the standard of care.

Protect your body...do not use this doctor!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

He does not engage his brain when assessing patients. He misses simple problems and disregards symptoms. His lack of caring and engaging his brain has left me in chronic pain. He missed a simple dx of bacterial vaginosis then seeded my uterus twice with the bacterial vaginosis. When I went to him with symptoms of PID he dismissed me with back pain. Further more every time a doctor called to discuss my case he would state that it was not a reproductive issuse...delaying treatment for months. He never did a wet mount test, routine culture, check for BV or oerformed a CM test, yet he stated that my vaginal pain symptoms were not a reproductive system issue.He assessment and treatment are well below the standard of care. Please find a gyno that cares.

He was born to bring babies into this world!

Posted on January 21st, 2009

We respect Dr. Eyvazzadeh for his knowledge, wisdom, and caring demeanor. He has given us options for life & health, & gives incredibly helpful information to relieve stress. He saved the life of a friend, mom & babies both while delivering half our babies at church. The staff is on top of everything and the office runs like a champ. Excellent Doctor & group to work with!

Posted on July 6th, 2016