Dr. Emil Ganjian MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

December 22nd, 2016
Simply the best
Dr. Ganjian has taken care of me and my family for the past several years. He performed sinus and septum surgery on me about three years ago and made a huge difference in my life. I went from not breathing from my nose and experiencing many infections a year with fevers up to 103° to breathing great and not having had any sinus infections in years. He is an excellent surgeon. He has also taken care of my wife and my children. We have nothing but praise for him. He is always available for us and even stays late after his office hours to see us if we are ill. He has great bedside manners and is always very caring and patient. He is very knowledgeable and always is able to make the correct diagnosis and to make us feel better even when other doctors have failed. I would highly recommend him to anybody with any ENT or sinus problems. He is simply the best that we have seen.

November 9th, 2016
Very Best....
My experience with Dr. Ganjian has been one of the best experiences of my life. So personal, so professional and he handled my situation with the greatest care. With all the doctors I have seen in my life time, Dr. Ganjian was not only the most knowledgeable about my situation but how comfortable he made me feel. Fantastic experience and would go to him any day of the week. Thank you Dr. Ganjian.

August 25th, 2016
Botched surgery
House of horrors. I had what was meant to be functional nose surgery with Dr. Ganjian several months back. This has been one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. My breathing was slightly stuffy prior to surgery, but tolerable. Now I am left with burning sensations, neuropathic pain, horrible breathing, and a doctor that cares more about his reputation than helping a patient.He has been extremely dismissive about the majority, if not all, of my concerns denying that any of my physical pain was from surgery. This surgery not only destroyed my breathing, but my overall health. My pre-op stuffy nose was a walk in the park compared to this. My nose feels horrible. The mucus doesn't drain properly... now more of a gooey substance that I literally need to pick out with a tissue because it won't drain. Don't expect any doctor to tell you this pre-op or admit to it post-op because they never will.

August 21st, 2016
Amazing experience - I can finally breathe!
I recently had a surgery completed by Dr. Ganjian. Dr. Ganjian corrected my deviated septum and opened up my sinus's. To tell you I feel great would be an understatement. The surgery was flawless. His staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Ganjian's pre/post surgery follow ups are very thorough. I can see why he is one of the most sought after doctors in his field.

August 20th, 2016
He is a great doctor. Very caring and kind. He is an amazing surgeon who changed my life by performing a corrective surgery on my nose and sinuses to correct a bad result from another surgeon. His work was amazing. Other doctors have complimented me on his work. During my many visits to his office before and after my surgery, I found out that all of his patients feel the same and very highly of him. Wait time in the office can sometimes be long but I have learned fist hand that the reason is that when you meet him he spends as much time with you as you need and does not rush out of the room like some other doctors. On many occasions before and after my surgery he spent well over 30 minutes with me. Not to mention my initial 2 visits when he spent almost 2 hours discussing my case with me. In brief, the wait is well worth it.

July 5th, 2016
I had a complex nasal surgery with Dr. Ganjian about 1 month ago. I had previous trauma with a lot of trouble with breathing issues as well as the shape of my nose. He did a brilliant job. My breathing is amazing and I love my new nose! It looks great and very natural. He is a great doctor. He was there for me every step of the way with lots of patience as well as support and encouragement. I knew exactly what to expect at each stage. He is a great surgeon and caring person. I won't hesitate to recommend him to any friends or family.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Ganjian made my thyroidectomy a somewhat pleasant experience, if that is possible. He is extremely professional, attentive and informative and I am extremely pleased with the treatment and follow-up attention I received from him. I was very impressed with Dr. Ganjian, and he made my recovery much easier than I thought possible. In addition, his office staff is wonderful!!!! Highly recommend Dr. Ganjian.

February 23rd, 2016
Correcting my review from 12/31, meant to give 5 stars Lesson learned don't do a review without your glasses on your phone. Dr ganja is a great doctor , would highly recommend him

February 5th, 2016
I chose to see Dr. Ganjian based on the excellent online reviews of other patients, for a difficult and rare sinus condition. I had 2 unsuccessful previous sinus surgeries, one by a "big shot" in NYC and one by a local ENT in the area. Both of those two doctors were too quick to jump to surgery and made me worse! Dr. Ganjian took his time to correctly evaluate me and to rule out several other conditions that could mimic my condition. He discovered a rare auto immune disease and determined that that condition was the reason for my severe symptoms and the failure of the previous surgeries. With the help of an immunologist he corrected and reversed the immune condition first and then was able to perform a much smaller surgery on me 1 yr ago. The recovery was incredibly easier and faster than my two previous surgeries. There was no packing in my nose and I was back to work in 3 days. He was amazing through the whole process. I just saw him this week for my one year checkup and I have not had even one infection since the surgery, and my breathing and well being is incredibly improved. I wish I had gone to him from the beginning. He is a great doctor and cares first and foremost about his patients well being. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. G

January 5th, 2016
exceptional doctor. came highly recommended by my internist as well as coworkers and met all my expectations. he is very knowledgeable, patient, caring and does what is right for the patient. I won't hesitate to recommend him to my family.

December 31st, 2015
I went to see Dr Ganjian for a persistent sinus infection. His correct diagnosis and the eventual surgery he did corrected my issue. He takes his time with his patients and I was confident with his decisions. I would highly recommend this doctor

September 18th, 2015
Excellent doctor, saw him 3 times. I was very impressed by him. Will recommend him to anyone.