A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Grieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Grieco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Grieco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grieco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Richard Grieco MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emil R. Grieco practice?
- Dr. Emil Grieco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Emil Grieco practices Urology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Urologists.