A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Tigas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Tigas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tigas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tigas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Tigas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tigas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tigas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Lambert G Tigas MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emil L. Tigas practice?
- Dr. Emil Tigas has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Tigas practices Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pulmonologists.