A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Tigas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Tigas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Tigas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tigas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tigas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tigas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emil L. Tigas practice?
Dr. Emil Tigas practices Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Pulmonologists.