A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Liebman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Liebman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Liebman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liebman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil P Liebman MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Emil P. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Emil Liebman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Liebman practices Otolaryngology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Vineland Otolaryngologists.