A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Liebman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Liebman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liebman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil P Liebman MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Emil P. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Emil Liebman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Liebman practices Otolaryngology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Vineland Otolaryngologists.