A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Lou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Lou, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Lou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emil Lou practice?
- Dr. Emil Lou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emil Lou practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Oncologists.