A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Lustig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lustig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Tobias Lustig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Toby T. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Toby Lustig has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Lustig practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.