A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Milosavljevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Milosavljevic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milosavljevic
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Milosavljevic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosavljevic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Milosavljevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AHS Cushing Hospital LLC
- Cushing Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Bozidar Milosavljevic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emil B. Milosavljevic practice?
- Dr. Emil Milosavljevic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emil Milosavljevic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sapulpa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Henryetta, OK.
See Sapulpa Orthopedic Surgeons.