A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Milosavljevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Milosavljevic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milosavljevic
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milosavljevic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosavljevic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Milosavljevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AHS Cushing Hospital LLC
- Cushing Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Bozidar Milosavljevic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emil B. Milosavljevic practice?
- Dr. Emil Milosavljevic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emil Milosavljevic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sapulpa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Henryetta, OK.
See Sapulpa Orthopedic Surgeons.