A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Mondoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondoa graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Mondoa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Mondoa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emil Mondoa practice?
- Dr. Emil Mondoa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Mondoa practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.