A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Moshedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Moshedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Moshedi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshedi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moshedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan