A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Moshedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Moshedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Moshedi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshedi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moshedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Payman Moshedi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emil P. Moshedi practice?
- Dr. Emil Moshedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Moshedi practices Ophthalmology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Ophthalmologists.