A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Moshedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Moshedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moshedi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moshedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Moshedi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshedi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moshedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Payman Moshedi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emil P. Moshedi practice?
- Dr. Emil Moshedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Moshedi practices Ophthalmology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Ophthalmologists.