A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Petrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Petrov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Petrov, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Dr. Petrov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital, Si, Ny.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Ljubomirov Petrov MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Emil L. Petrov practice?
- Dr. Emil Petrov has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Petrov practices Anatomic Pathology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pathologists.