A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Sfedu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Sfedu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Sfedu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfedu graduated from Romania Bukarest.
Dr. Sfedu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sfedu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emil P. Sfedu practice?
Dr. Emil Sfedu practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.