Dr. Emil Sfedu Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Emil Sfedu?

More than just an office to obtain vaccinations for international travel

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Convenient, professional international travel services. Dr. Sfedu is a reliable source for international health vaccine information. I particularly appreciated the time spent counseling me and my wife .

Posted on October 29th, 2014

He has been my PC for the last 2 years he is great.

Worst Doctor in Philadelphia.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Please everybody read this before you plan a visit to this doctor. i am student who took appointment for tb test for my immigration purpose. as it was near from my school, i chose to take test at this place. This doctor is nasty, a complete disgrace to medicine. the nurse is rude and arrogant. they did a tb test and chest xray on me, my right chest had medical problems so they thought i am suffering from tb.. they treated me as a dog and even didnt reply what was going on.. left me in half way and tried to make me out of office as soon as possible. Doctor even didnt explain me what was going on with my xray and madee me wait another 5 days to get actual result till then he never replied me in correct manner what was actually going on.. i am going to complain to state board about him. please do not visit him.

Completely unprofessional

Posted on August 7th, 2011

This doctor was paid by the government to perform an evaluation of my friend who has a very painful version of MS. The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with my friend most of the time was spent trying to understand the questions he was asking. Instead of repeating the questions he said "not important" and moved on. This evaluation was important as my friend is trying to receive Social Security benefits as his disease has cost him 2 jobs and a marriage. So it was very important. This doctor is horrible. I would not trust him with a scrape.

Excellent internal medicine, diagnostician and published extensively

Posted on April 10th, 2011

Published in New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA. Dr. Sfedu was of great help to my family and me for vaccines in our extensive travel. He is an expert in world wide travel medical needs. His diagnostics are always correct. Conveniently located in the Art Museum area his office is well staffed and the experience is always good.

Posted on February 18th, 2016